Coffee Talk

Writings by Edward Patrick Kranz (Ezju) about fine art created with coffee. You will find detailed information on Ezju’s works created at No Such Animal Studios and information about other artists who use coffee as a medium.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Seattle, Washington, United States

I'll have to think about this one a minute or two. Check back.

Friday, March 10, 2006

Help Contact Peigna!

Mr. Peigna’s web site is back up and running but alas his e-mail is broken. I went to invite Peigna to the International Multi-Coffee-Artist shows in Erie, PA (2006) and Seattle, WA (2007) but received fatal delivery errors from his speigna@yahoo.com account.

If anyone knows of an alternative e-mail account for him please let me know. This mans work over the past 2 decades is very powerful and visually stunning. I don’t want to image this show without work representing him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home