Coffee Talk

Writings by Edward Patrick Kranz (Ezju) about fine art created with coffee. You will find detailed information on Ezju’s works created at No Such Animal Studios and information about other artists who use coffee as a medium.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Seattle, Washington, United States

I'll have to think about this one a minute or two. Check back.

Friday, October 24, 2008

Ezju on Evening Magazine's Miller's Time

When I was first starting out painting with coffee John Miller of Evening magazine's Miller's Time came to my studio apartment in the north end of Seattle for an interview. I had no idea what to expect. A marketing rep from Caffe Vita, a local coffee roaster with several small stores around Seattle, came over to meet with the coffee artist and do some product placement.

John Miller and his crew arrived with lights, cameras, and mics. Very very nice people. Seeing that I was nervous they made me feel right at home in my . . . home.

The result is history so to speak. Enjoy the clip.



Evening Magazine. Miller's Time NBC. KING 5, Seattle. 15 Apr. 2004.

My studio Website, No Such Animal Studios, can be found at www.nosuchanimal.net

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home