Coffee Talk

Writings by Edward Patrick Kranz (Ezju) about fine art created with coffee. You will find detailed information on Ezju’s works created at No Such Animal Studios and information about other artists who use coffee as a medium.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Seattle, Washington, United States

I'll have to think about this one a minute or two. Check back.

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Flighty Girl Took a Coffee Break


Flighty Girl took a coffee break and used the article I mentioned a few days ago from Art Projects for Kids - Haunted House Coffee Painting!

Here are a couple images she posted. Her story was short and sweet but the little boy seemed to be having fun despite a cold. I may have to hang up my coffee painting brushes! Apparently anyone can do it!


"I've been cooking up some good indoor activities in preparation for the long winter, and I came across this idea at Art Projects for Kids. It's so perfect for me - I have copious amounts of coffee at all times, am constantly spilling it, so what's the difference if it's them of me? - so the idea of painting with it was right up my alley."


Take a look at my studio Website www.nosuchanimal.net and compare the little boys paintings and mine! Have a cup-o-joe and enjoy both!

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home