Coffee Talk

Writings by Edward Patrick Kranz (Ezju) about fine art created with coffee. You will find detailed information on Ezju’s works created at No Such Animal Studios and information about other artists who use coffee as a medium.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Seattle, Washington, United States

I'll have to think about this one a minute or two. Check back.

Friday, November 07, 2008

Coffeeart - The Factory, Coffee on Paper ACEO

At An Art Work A Day where Trine Meyer Vogsland has this idea . . .

"Here I will try to take you with me on my journey exploring art. That means that I will show you both my successes and some of my failures."


A recent post Coffeeart - The Factory, Coffee on Paper ACEO depicts just what the title says . . .



Cofeeeart - The Factory,
coffee on paper,
ACEO

Check out the rest of her work at An Art Work A Day. All Bio info is there as well as some very fun art.

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home